Lenovo ThinkSystem DB400D and DB800D 32Gb FC SAN Directors
Lenovo ThinkSystem DB400D and DB800D 32Gb FC SAN Directors Price in Hyderabad
- Enhance operational stability, maximize application performance, and increase business agility with enterprise-class Gen 6 FC SAN directors
- Scale to 256 (DB400D) or 512 (DB800D) FC or FCoE ports with industry-leading port density and consolidate infrastructure with 128 Gbps Brocade UltraScale ICL connectivity for simpler, flatter, low-latency fabrics.
- Enable “pay-as-you-grow” scalability with full-fabric enterprise capabilities, supporting Fibre Channel connectivity of up to 32 Gbps or Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) connectivity of up to 40 Gbps.
- Accelerate application response time by up to 71 percent across 32 Gbps FC links.
- Optimize fabric behavior and ensure sufficient bandwidth for mission-critical applications with advanced traffic management capabilities and adaptive networking.
- Extend replication over distance with a highly scalable extension solution for Fibre Channel, IP, and FICON.
- Protect existing device investments with auto-sensing 4, 8, 16, and 32 Gbit/sec capabilities and native operation with Fabric OS-based fabrics.
- Simplify end-to-end management of large-scale environments by automating monitoring and diagnostics.
- Run Fabric OS, which delivers distributed intelligence throughout the network and enables a wide range of value-added features.
- Leverage Fabric Vision technology’s powerful monitoring, management, and diagnostic tools to simplify administration, increase uptime, and reduce costs.
- Provide proactive, non-intrusive, real-time monitoring and alerting of VM and storage I/O health and performance with VM Insight and IO Insight through integrated network sensors.