Lenovo ThinkSystem DB620S 32Gb FC SAN Switch
Lenovo ThinkSystem DB620S 32Gb FC SAN Switch Price in Hyderabad
- Provides high scalability in an ultra-dense, 1U switch with 48 SFP+ ports and 4 QSFP+ ports (each QSFP+ port has 4x 32 Gb FC links for 128 Gb FC connectivity between the DB620S FC SAN switches, or it can be broken out to four links to 4/8/16/32 Gbps SWL optics in a server HBA, storage device, or another FC switch, for a total of up to 64 connections) to support high-density server virtualization, cloud architectures, and flash-based storage environments.
- Increases performance for demanding workloads with support for 128 Gbps (4x 32 Gbps) and 32 Gbps FC links.
- Simplifies end-to-end management by automating repetitive daily management tasks.
- Enables “pay-as-you-grow” scalability from single-switch fabric to full-fabric enterprise capabilities with Ports On Demand scalability.
- Optimizes fabric behavior and ensure sufficient bandwidth for mission-critical applications with advanced traffic management capabilities and adaptive networking.
- Provides proactive, non-intrusive, real-time monitoring and alerting of VM and storage I/O health and performance with VM Insight and IO Insight through integrated network sensors.
- Leverages predefined MAPS policies to automatically identify and isolate devices that cause network performance issues.
- Offers dual functionality as either a full-fabric SAN switch or as an NPIV-enabled Access Gateway (requires 48 SFP+ ports be licensed) that enhances fabric scalability and simplifies management.
- Protects existing device investments with auto-sensing 4, 8, 16, and 32 Gbit/sec capabilities and native operation with Brocade fabrics.
- Runs Fabric OS, which delivers distributed intelligence throughout the network and enables a wide range of value-added features.