Lenovo ThinkSystem DB720S Gen7 FC SAN Switch
Lenovo ThinkSystem DB720S Gen7 FC SAN Switch Price in Hyderabad
- Provides high scalability in an ultra-dense, 1U switch with up to 56 ports to support high-density server virtualization, cloud architectures, and flash-based storage environments.
- Accelerate critical workloads with 64Gb/s links
- Maximize performance of NVMe storage with 50% lower switching latency than Gen 6
- Enable pay-as-you-grow scalability from 24 to 56 ports—for on-demand flexibility
- Simplify troubleshooting by identifying and isolating issues
- Collect comprehensive telemetry data across the fabric to enable powerful analytics
- Visualize the data to easily understand the health and performance of the SAN
- Automate repetitive tasks to save time and eliminate human error
- Protects existing device investments with auto-sensing 8, 16 and 32 Gbit/sec capabilities and native operation with any Brocade SAN fabrics.
- Leverages Fabric Vision technology’s powerful monitoring, management, and diagnostic tools to simplify administration, increase uptime, and reduce costs.
- Supplies a rich set of standard features at no extra cost, including fabric services, advanced zoning, adaptive networking, full fabric and access gateway operations, integrated 10 Gb FC, and diagnostic tools.
- Expands fabric capabilities with optional licensed functions, including trunking, advanced monitoring and alerting, long-distance fabrics, and FC-FC routing.
- Compresses in-flight data on up to four ports for more efficient link utilization.
- Maximizes resiliency with redundant hot-swap power supplies.
- Accelerates troubleshooting with built-in advanced diagnostics tools featuring ClearLink Diagnostics with D_Ports (Diagnostic Ports) and select adapters from QLogic and Emulex, which helps ensure optical and signal integrity for 32/64 Gb Fibre Channel optics and cables.